Here is the ZHT1 prototype guitar. It is very close to the final ZxT1 model that is to be released in 2016. The ZHT1 is the hollow body version of the guitar. It also comes in a ZST1, solidbody version. Both the ZHT1 and ZST1 will be available with different bridge and pickup configurations.
This is the first Lydian guitar with the Lydian headstock and new logo.
- Northern Ash semi-hollow with flamed maple cap.
- String through setup with recessed ferrules on the back.
- Thickness of 33.2mm (1.3″)
- Waterbased Lacquer.
- 25.5” scale, flame maple with wenge lamination with 12” radius flame maple fretboard.
- Angled Headstock.
- Abalone Grey dots
- ABS side dots.
- Finished in a thin coat of shellac.
- Comfortable Medium C profile. Approx 20.4mm at 1st fret, 2194mm at the 12th fret and 22.7mm at the 15th fret.
- Nut width of 42.1mm
- Bone Nut
- Jescar FW55090-S Stainless Steel fretwire. Crown dimensions: 0.090” x 0.055”
- Progressive fret end bevel for maximum playing surface while retaining a smooth feel.
- 9-46 GHS Boomers Strings.
- 2-way adjustable trus rod with headstock adjustment
- Ebony truss rod cover.
- Grover tuners.
- Total weight is 3.07kg (6.12lbs)
- David Allen Hot Vintage
- 250k individual volume controls
- 250k Tone Control with 0.022uf cap
- Switchcraft Jack with football shaped plate
- 3-way pickup selector