This western red cedar top telecaster thinline was a prototype project. It includes several unique features like a slim body and unique wood combinations. Total weight of this guitar is less than 6lbs 12oz and the body thickness is 1-7/16”
All finishing was done with water based products.
The specs are as follows:
- Three piece northern ash body.
- Bookmatched western red cedar top.
- Quartersawn birch neck with a tilt back headstock.
- Ovengkol Fretboard.
- Medium/High frets.
- Cream body and neck binding
- Offset Pearl dot markers.
- Tusq nut.
- Double action truss rod.
- Grover tuners
- Wilkinson bridge
- Fender USA Standard pickups
- Alpha 500k dual volume controls
- Alpha 500k / 0.022uf Tone Control
- Waterbased Lacquer finish
- Tung Oiled neck.